As a small business owner here in Raleigh, you’re more than likely always looking for ways to keep your business running smoothly and in a financially responsible way. Whether you’re ensuring that your accounts payable department is paying your bills on time with no late fees or you’re planning ahead for the next tax season, you want to be certain that your small business’ financials are in great shape.
If you’re constantly working on your small business’ accounts, you won’t have time to actually run your business. Executive Accounting Services is here to provide you with outstanding small business accounting services to ensure that your business is running efficiently and that you have peace of mind.
Our Services for Small Businesses
Executive Accounting Services has assembled an experienced and passionate team of accountants, bookkeepers, enrolled agents, and Certified Pro Advisors. We are pleased to offer the following services to small businesses here in Raleigh:
- Payroll Services
- Tax Planning and Preparation
- IRS Representation – Enrolled Agents
- Job Costing
- Remote Access
- Training and Support
- Multi-State Taxes
- Multi-State Payroll
Let Us Help Your Raleigh Business
Whatever your business accounting needs might be, let Executive Accounting Services help you stay focused on your business while we take care of the bookkeeping. This allows you to focus on running and growing your business – not to stress out about your current financial situation.
Our knowledgeable and professional staff will efficiently manage your business’ billing, payroll, taxes, and other financial bookkeeping tasks to ensure that your business has current records and positive cash flow. When you engage Executive Accounting Services for your business’ accounting needs, you’ll receive our full range of business-class services, including:
- Preparation of financial reports and budgets;
- Evaluation of your current accounting system and strategized revisions to produce meaningful financial statements;
- Professional review of books and financial statements;
- Budget development;
- Construction of cash flow projections, business budgeting, and other financial tools;
- Assistance with business loan and line of credit applications;
- Identification and analyzing of business trends;
- Assistance with hiring processes for accounting staff, including screening, training, and reorganizing;
- Development and documentation of accounting and office procedures to ensure an organized and efficient process;
- Assistance with business conversion from a paper-based accounting system to a computer-based accounting system, or from one accounting and payroll software to another;
- And referrals for other qualified professionals in the legal, insurance, retirement, and website design industries, and more.
Contact Executive Accounting Services today for your free bookkeeping consultation.
When you’re in need of small business accounting services here in Raleigh, contact Executive Accounting Services today by calling 919-859-8600 or by filling out our form.